Tuesday 7 February 2012

Susan Sarandon Poster Girl for Endo


Watched a quite moving speech by Susan Sarandon who is a spokesperson for the Amerian Endometriosis Foundation of America - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IetE1BOjEYs she spoke about the need to talk more about endometriosis and the fact that it wasn't a women's lot in life to suffer. I definitely felt alot of what she said resonated with me. Felt quite teary watching it (well I am on my period ;0)

Feeling really well this morning and raring to go which makes my food yesterday totally worth it.

Strawberry Smoothie
Falafal with salad leaves and sprouting seeds
hummus and pepper
handful of cashews
blueberry superjuice and sparkling water

9st 13 today which is a 5 pound weight loss since I started the endo diet - good side effect especially as estrogen (which I produced too much of) lives in fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment