Tuesday 7 February 2012

Almost a week


Very pleased that after a birthday meal out, dinner with family friends and a numerous other tempting evenings I have stuck to my anti-inflammatory diet! I have turned down any number of delicious morsels and most of all had superblueberry juice and elderflower cordial and water rather than all the G&T's, beer and wine I have been offered.
The pain has eased off considerably and I got my periods on Sunday. Therefore as the pain came the previous Monday that means that was a week of pain as the endometrium grew, and as it now is draining away I would expect it to be less sore so I won't really be able to tell until next month if diet is working.
The 29th Feb is when I have to next look for any signs.
I am writing this after having a strawberry smoothie for breakfast (the rice only puffs and oat milk went down the sink - yuk).
Going to my mums for food tonight so until I have better idea of what to ask people for and to avoid them having to fuss about I will take some hummus and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment