Wednesday 1 February 2012

More things what I learned


Some notes from last nights reading - I downloaded recipe book from endo-resolved website, so far very interesting (not got on to recipes yet just lots of good info) and very empathetically written.
Some notes:

Cold-pressed, virgin coconut oil

Improves Crohn’s, IBS, and other digestive disorders

For those with Crohn’s and IBS, the anti-inflammatory and healing effects of coconut oil have

been shown to play a role in soothing inflammation and healing injury in the digestive tract.

For women with Endometriosis, this oil can be incorporated into your diet in many ways - as

cooking oil, added to salads in a dressing, as a spread in place of butter, or added to your

baking. And don’t forget that you can use it straight on your skin as a moisturiser.

Aloe vera juice

Pineapple to help with pain as it contains something called bromelaine

Decaffeinated green tea - caffeine is inflammatory

Lactobacillus acidophilus - get this from health food store to restore gut flora

Water – spring water or filtered 8 glasses daily

Sea salt only, others too loaded with additives

Noni Juice - miracle drink but as I have not heard of it I am more wary!

Supplements - confirmation that I was right to order Magnesium, zinc and calcium, Omega 3 and Vitamin B complex.


Still uncomfortable today but it is an at home day. I need to get on and read some recipes and decide what I am eating today.

My mum is lending me her smoothie maker as that will be my breakfasts for the forseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment