Thursday 2 February 2012

Day Three

Pain not completely gone today but shifted somehow and more manageable with, yesterday was just a really uncomfortable day. I was using my heatpad continually. But it is a very pretty heat pad so that cheers me up!

I drank an actimel first thing yesterday although not sure if it has the right flora in it, so I will be buying some proper stuff with Lactobacillus acidophilus in it to make sure I am having the right thing. I then had half a tin of tuna as a mid morning snack.

Lunch was plain hummus (can't wait to get my food processor back and make my own!) with red onion chopped into it and carrots for the beta carotene (a good estrogen receptor blocker).

I had delicious salmon made for me by my flatmate, with asparagus, broccoli, green beans, chilli and potatoes. Only thing bad in that was honey and sugar which I really have to cut out altogether. It was very tasty and good to know how much goodness the fish was giving me.

Pretty exhausted with the pain so fell asleep around 9.30 on the couch then went to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment