Tuesday 21 January 2014

Oh dear oh dear, how far I fell on Friday night! Such a great positive week, feeling so healthy then uh oh forgot one of my golden rules - NO TAKEAWAY!! I convinced myself as long as it was veggie it would be fine but then eating it after 9 at night was asking for trouble. Queue a whole weekend wiped out, nothing achieved and letting down friends we were supposed to be spending the weekend with. So annoying and self inflicted.

One thing that I am proud of is that I didn't let it phase me in terms of my food for the rest of the weekend. Great result on the scales today 9st 2.5, well chuffed with that.

Last night's tea (to fit in with boyfriends 5:2 eating plan) was a delicious juiced up spinach, carrots, ginger, celery and cucumber. Will def be adding in lemon and wheatgrass next time.

Got a lovely pressie at work today of this:


Which made it easier to resist this amazing cake made by my daughter-in-law!


No comments:

Post a Comment